International Poker Rules - Terms & Conditions
By the act(s) of:
- Reviewing or receiving a copy of “The International Poker Rules”
- Visiting our Internet website
- Submitting an Application for Use of “The International Poker Rules”
- Downloading “The International Poker Rules”
- Making Use of “The International Poker Rules”
You (hereinafter “User”) are accepting and agreeing to abide by the following Terms & Conditions and any revisions that may be made from time to time with or without notice, including but not limited to yearly updates.
- FIDPA has made available to Users its International Poker Rules (“IP Rules”) for non-commercial use.
- Users who desire to adopt, reproduce, copy, distribute, incorporate, modify or otherwise use (“Use”) the IP Rules, in part or in its entirety, must complete and submit a FIDPA application, along with any modifications or revisions made to the IP Rules, which FIDPA may approve or disapprove at its sole discretion.
- Under no circumstance may the IP Rules be used until an affirmative approval is received from FIDPA.
- Silence shall not be construed as an approval.
- Upon approval of User’s application, FIDPA grants and conveys to User a non-exclusive worldwide license to Use the IP Rules as specifically approved by FIDPA.
- Under no circumstance shall FIDPA’S approval of a ‘Use’ be construed as approval for other Uses.
- User must obtain approval for all Uses and all modifications and revisions of the IP Rules
- Use of the IP Rules must prominently designate FIDPA as the source for the rules.
- Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, Users agree to include the following disclosure in clear and conspicuous manner: “The International Poker Rules (and the TDA Rules as incorporated therein) are used with the express permission of Federation Internationale de Poker Association. The International Poker Rules are the copyrighted works of FIDPA (© 2018 FIDPA. All Rights Reserved.)” For the latest version and updates, visit www.internationalpokerrules.com
- FIDPA reserves the right to require additional or modified disclosures.
- In addition, FIDPA reserves the right to designate the placement of such disclosures.
- Except as provided herein, Users obtain no further rights or other benefits from FIDPA, including the right to use FIDPA trademarks, logos and/or other intellectual property.
- Users may not assign its rights hereunder to any third party without the express written permission of FIDPA.
- Users shall be responsible for any and all liability arising out of or relating to their Use of the IP Rules.
- Further, Users agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless FIDPA, its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising out of or relating to the IP Rules.
- Any dispute or controversy arising out of this Agreement which cannot be mutually settled by the parties within a reasonable period of time not to exceed sixty (60) days shall be submitted to arbitration pursuant to the then existing commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association and the decision of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding and judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- The laws of the State of Nevada shall govern these Terms & Conditions.
- All statements, notices, and mailings of any kind shall be delivered to: Federation Internationale de Poker Association email@example.com
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall be construed as creating, directly or indirectly, a partnership or joint venture.
- These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether oral or written.